Husky Health Connecticut
Our office accepts Husky Dental Coverage. What you can expect at our practice:
- All appointments at our office are by appointment. If you are visiting us for the first time please arrive about ten minutes before your scheduled time to fill out your health history and other forms and to allow us to check your eligibility.
- If you have been to another practice, please contact them in advance so we may obtain copies of any previous radiographs (x-rays) you have had.
- If you have never had a radiograph we may recommend taking appropriate x-rays to help us determine the best treatment protocol for your health.
- Dr. Wolpo will perform a detailed examination of your mouth and review your medical history as well as reviewing your radiographs. We may take digital photos of your mouth to aid us in your treatment planning.
- Once we have reviewed all the data we will make our treatment recommendations. If you are having discomfort, please bring this to our attention so we can prioritize your care.
- Husky Dental has a limited scope of services, we will present treatment options that are within those covered by program as well as alternatives that may not be covered. The Husky Dental program does not cover Implants, Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic dentistry and Invisalign braces.
- The program generally covers all children’s dental needs up to age 21. In some cases orthodontic care for minors is covered.
- Our practice treats all patients equally regardless of insurance coverage. Your family’s oral health is our primary concern. We look forward to meeting you.